Nike SB Dunk High Pro QS Shoe (Strawberry Cough)
Please read these rules carefully, we have no desire and time to explain them a hundred times! If you read everything here, you will know how the raffle works! Due to the still existing COVID-19 pandemic, we are not allowed to organize an in-store release!
1. DON'T CALL, DM, EMAIL OR CONTACT US IN ANY WAY ABOUT THIS RAFFLE.
2. DON'T CALL, DM, EMAIL OR CONTACT US IN ANY WAY ABOUT THIS RAFFLE. (seriously)
3. DON'T CALL, DM, EMAIL OR CONTACT US IN ANY WAY ABOUT THIS RAFFLE.
(even after winning the raffle DON'T contact us! If you do we will cancel your order. Just read the fucking text below and you will have all the info you need!!!)
4. Follow @bonkers_frankfurt on Instagram (yes we will double-check if you follow or especially unfollow us)
5. Like our Nike SB Dunk High Pro QS Shoe (Strawberry Cough) post on our Instagram page
6. Klick on the bookmark and save the post
7. Leave your favorite type of weed and mark 3 stoner buddies you smoking with in the comments
8. Fill out this form completely!
The stock is split up. 75% of the stock will be raffled off among loyal customers (i.e. customers who regularly shop or order from us and not just only buy Dunks) the other 25% will be raffled off among everyone else.
We wish you luck!
- We have a system that recognizes loyal customers and puts them on a separate list. Just because you are a loyal customer does not mean that you automatically win a shoe, it only means that you will be drawn from a smaller number of competition participants, which increases your chances. IF YOU SUPPORT US, WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!
- The winners will be notified via Email not via Instagram!!!
Why should we create a second account just to inform you, that you won our raffle?! Don't be stupid!
- If you win you don't get the shoe for free - you only win the right to buy the shoe from our store.
It's not possible to change sizes after entering the raffle.
- You will not receive a confirmation email that you have participated in the raffle, your confirmation is here on the website.
Price 120€ + delivery.
- If you choose in-store pick up, you can only pick up the shoe personally!
- Multiple entries under the same name/mail/insta account will not be regarded and the user will be completely
ignored. If you enter all your family members, it will be ignored too.
- If you talk shit about backdooring, we will put you on our blacklist...
- We will not announce the winners publicly as it would violate the European data protection guidelines!
You can register for this raffle until November 8 (11 am).
- The winners will not be drawn immediately after the end of the registration period, but gradually to sort out raffle bots and people who stop following us right after the raffle. This can take a few days/weeks.
- Yes, your data will be collected, but deleted after the final draw. If you are not okay with this, do not enter this raffle.
- Usually it should say "Who reads this is stupid" on this point, but the opposite is true.
You, who have read this text, are well informed and know how the raffle works while all idiots who haven't read it and stop following us on Instagram after a few days or break the rules by writing tons of messages and ask dumb questions, lose directly, which ensures that your chances increase.